At Apart Hotel Randwyck, we consider the safety and health of our guests and staff to be very important. For this reason, we have taken a number of measures with a view to COVID-19. This way we can properly guarantee your safety and health.
- A mouth mask should be worn in public areas.
- Guests and staff must disinfect their hands. The hotel is equipped with various disinfection products.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other at all times.
- There are screens at the reception and at the bar.
- Guests are not served in the bar you must order the drink yourself. Unfortunately, we cannot bring the drinks to your table.
- The housekeeping does not come to the room when you are present.
- We are temporarily unable to serve breakfast to our guests.
If you have any further questions about these measures, please feel free to contact us via +31 43 361 68 35 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org